Kuka KRC2

• Hi everyone!

I need some help; recently i've reinstalled the KRC software, but my big mistake was no doing a backup of my config files, just copy&paste of the programs, so I need re-configurate all my software; right now I enter and I get this messages from drivers missing:

E/S INTERBUS

E/S BOSCH

E/S PERCEPTRON

E/S FIPIO

E/S PROFISL

E/S PROFIMA

E/S RIO

E/S LIBO

E/S PBMASL

E/S DNSC1

E/S DNSC2

E/S DSE_IO_DRV

E/S INTERBUSPCI

E/S CNKE1

E/S DNSC3

E/S DNSC4

E/S DNSC5

E/S DNSC6

E/S CNKE2

MFCDRV

How I can reinstall those drivers? If it helps I attach my IOSYS.ini.

• Place your Ad here!
  • S = green, Submit interpreter is running

O = red, drives are off. this is the problem. in T1 drives are enabled by holding enabling switch (deadman switch) that is on the back of the teach pendant.

R = yellow, Robot interpreter has program selected and it is ready to run... as long as you get drives on.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Now I realized that the actual #TRAFONAME (KR125_1 H C2 FLR ZH01) it's different from my robot name (KR150 S2000), is this a problem?

• should not have touched it. reinstalling software is rather extreme and something to be avoided where possible or at least make two or more forms of backup. (archive and hdd image)

next check your robot nameplate. all of the listed units are "2000" series but details vary.

some have different wrist, counterbalance, rotating column or combination of those.

if you get MADA mismatch, check what is the robot name in RDC (since you have no other backup). make sure to not overwrite data in RDC or you will be just adding problems.

check robot name in each of the possible MADA for correct one.

alternatively try to identify robot by mentioned features using robot drawings.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Then ask Kuka. They can identify it by the serial number.

Also Check $Robtrafo[] and $trafoname[]. First one is model type stored on rdc. Second one on PC side. You can enter them under display -» variable -» single.

The mada differences are different gear manufacturers teijin tj or zf. If you know you can rule out a few. Hpcbs and gscbs are different counter balance systems mounted on axis 2: hydraulic or gas cylinder. 150k is a Konsole machine having less height of axis1 base mechanic structure. Finally150p_2 was a transpressor machine I think. Quite improbable you have this type.

Fubini

• Hello friend,

The first thing I noticed in the io sys file was the syntax error.

https://im.ge/i/T6hzDC

https://im.ge/i/T6hfe4

All unused drivers in this drivers section must be closed with "; - semicolon ".

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• Also Check $Robtrafo[] and $trafoname[]. First one is model type stored on rdc. Second one on PC side. You can enter them under display -» variable -» single.

Hi Fubini, I noticed that all fields on display/ variable/ single are blank; if the first one is stored on RDC and doesn't display anything, maybe this add more problems as panic mode said.

• Thanks hydra, yes, I don't have all those devices so I commented some of them. Anyway I have to identify what devices actually are connected. Later I will upload a picture of the cards, maybe someone can help me to identify them.

• Also Check $Robtrafo[] and $trafoname[]. First one is model type stored on rdc. Second one on PC side. You can enter them under display -» variable -» single.

Thanks SkyeFire

Both variables contains #KR125_1 H C2 FLR ZH01

How this is possible? The robot says KR150. I mean, when I've installed the KSS software they suggest that type (KR125) but why this value it's also stores on RDC? It's possible something like that?

• if there is a difference, one can choose to overwrite one with values from another. so it is anyone's guess what happened there. this is why making backups etc is important before touching something. if you are not 300% sure you can restore everything back the way it was, do not make the change.

going by the label ,this is a KR150 (not KR150-2 etc.) and it is supposed to have a spring type counterbalance. if you posted picture of the actual robot arm and the wrist label, we may offer a tip, otherwise contact KUKA, they can look it up in 2min and no guesswork is involved unless arm was modified after robot left the KUKA factory... such changes used to be somewhat common when changing reach (installing wrist extension) and increased reach normally means derating (lower payload). if such modification was done by 3rd party label would no longer match actual configuration.

3) read 1 and 2