Palletising program

• Hello all.

I am using Kuka KR 300 R2700-2 F, with C4 controller.

I need your help for Palletising program. I know Palletising in fanuc robot but not in kuka.

Please help me. For 3 row, 3 column, 3 layer Palletising program.

(As I am new to Kuka, please provide step by step process.)

Thanks all of you in advance :smiling_face:

• You

You must try harder.

F. E. RE: KUKA KRC2 Palletizing

You must search for 'palletizing' not 'palletising'

Sorry for spelling mistake.

But as like fanuc robot, is there any option available for Palletizing in Kuka.!! If available, Where I can get it. ?? I already searched all function/menu but still i didn't get it.

What I have to do first to start Palletizing program. ??

• KUKA documentation portal is called Xpert. One can search for "pallet" there.

Abetter option is to lookup list of options specific to your KSS version.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Is it paid software !! I thinked, it will be available on teach pendant functions, as like fanuc robot.

It is a paid option on Fanucs, as well. Fanuc definitely does not give it away for free.

This might be helpful: Grid/Palletizing library and example

Simple palletizing patterns aren't hard to do in KRL, normally by applying offsets to Base frames. Tetris-like patterns, where boxes must be rotated and fit together, becomes substantially more complex, but still achievable in KRL.

For large varieties of box sizes and patterns, the task can become too large to handle, which is why PalletTech (KUKA) and PalletTool (Fanuc) are available as paid options, to provide "smart" handling for large varieties of boxes.

Advertising from our partners