Error project WorkVisual

• Hello,

I faced a problem when opening a new project. Opening sign WorkVisual on a smart pad. I chose a new project and pressed activate, after that the robot hang up for 30-40 minutes, I decided to turn it off and then start robot. After the launch, errors kss 01421 appeared. A red cross appeared under the WorkVisual sign and all projects disappeared, a message also appeared ”The installer project cannot be determined”. All other projects that could have been activated, including the initial one, have disappeared. Before activating a new project, I made a backup copy of the robot, after activating the activation about the impossibility of completely restoring the system.

Who can help solve this problem?

The problem occurred on the robot Kuka kr210 r2700 extra, KR C4, KSS version 8.2.20, WorkVisual version 3.1.

Thanks for help.

• Place your Ad here!
  • Well, these old KSS versions (8.2.17, 8.2.20,...) have some bugs regarding file corruption. But I will also put some bets on HDD integrity.

So, at first, I would recommend You try to restore the last good WorkVisual active project. If not work, restore an HDD image, and after this, restore the project. If You still have problems, maybe try to swap the HDD.

• how exactly did you make the backup and restore? are the projects really in C:\KRC\User\ProjectRoot?

can you make archive and check AMR file?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• how exactly did you make the backup and restore? are the projects really in C:\KRC\User\ProjectRoot?

can you make archive and check AMR file?

Backup File-Arhive-usb(cabinet)-All

Restore File-Restore-USB (cabinet)-All

Yes, the files WorkVisual are there. I do not know what is AMR file.

I cannot delete the old project WV message error «an unspecified error occurred» when do recovering.

• Backup File-Arhive-usb(cabinet)-All

Restore File-Restore-USB (cabinet)-All

so the backup method is Kuka Archive

Yes, the files WorkVisual are there. I do not know what is AMR file.

did you collect archive and look inside? there are several of them inside registry folder. one of them is named after workvisual, this one tells which of projects is a working project. does the reference exists and does it point at real project file? i guess not judging from your screenshots

I cannot delete the old project WV message error «an unspecified error occurred» when do recovering.

KSS plugin is not working, something is corrupt in KSS or Windows or both.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• так что метод резервного копирования - Kuka Archive

ты собрал архив и заглянул внутрь? их несколько в папке реестра. один из них назван в честь workvisual, этот говорит, какой из проектов является рабочим. существует ли ссылка и указывает ли она на настоящий файл проекта? думаю не судя по твоим скриншотам

Плагин KSS не работает, что-то повреждено в KSS или Windows, или в обоих.

Is it possible to specify the link manually?