SRVO-068 DTERR /069- CRCERR /071-SPHAL (Group:01 Axis:06) ALARM

• Hello,

We are facing SRVO-068 DTERR /069- CRCERR /071-SPHAL (Group:01 Axis:06) ALARM of Serial Pulse coder data Transmission/Reception malfunctioning during auto run on Fanuc M900iA/200P of Stamping Line.
    At problem Temporarily if we power cycle the robot & speed reduced up to 80% it will run smoothly but ours line SPM is getting down majorly due to this.
    This alarm is occurring to any of programs which having speed up to 100%. We’ve checked for this & work done as below but still problem is there…
    1. 6’th Axis Encoder Condition-Visually ; Encoder & Encoder Connector connection retightened.
    2. 6’th Axis Encoder to RP1/RP2 Robot Interconnection Cable checked for physical condition.
    3. RP1/RP2 Robot (Base side) Connector to Servo Amplifier CRF8 Connector Cable & Both end connector’s physical condition checked & retightening done.

as per my study according to this alarm on forum I've checked for above. now my question is that of what will be the my next steps?
    1. Pulsecoder Replacement
    2. 6’th Axis Encoder to RP1/RP2 Robot Interconnection Cable replace
    3. RP1/RP2 Robot (Base side) Connector to Servo Amplifier CRF8 Connector Cable replace.

right? :help:

All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatic, as most of us believe now-a-days. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of any one. All power is there. Stand up and express the divinity within you--Swami Vivekananda

• Place your Ad here!
  • Hello,

I have had a simular problem last time with robot from Yaskawa. I beliefe you are absolutly on the right way. It can be two things Motor with encoder or the cable to the encoder. If the robot stop everytime on the same position, can be the cable broken. It is differnt place, I beliefe the motor is the problem.
    My suggestion is: Change the motor with encoder

Matthias

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can start by checking the power cable from the servo amplifier to the motor.

1. Remove the power plug from the amplifier for that servo.

2. Check resistance between W and V, W and U, U and V. It should be very close to 0 ohms if it is not then disconnect the power cable from the servo motor and check again. If it is ok after disconnecting from the motor then your motor is bad. If it remains a high resistance reading the cable is bad.

3. Do you have a spare encoder cap or encoder cable from another robot that you could swap it with to see if either one or the other will fix it?

4. Check the ground straps inside the robot cabinet to ensure they are tight.

5. I would think if the servo motor was bad then you'd get more than just communications error on the encoder. Things like SRVO-045 HCAL. This is just my personal experience though.

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

• Please see my replies next to your comment(s)

1. Remove the power plug from the amplifier for that servo....will check this as soon as we got machine spare for work by production.

2. Check resistance between W and V, W and U, U and V. It should be very close to 0 ohms if it is not then disconnect the power cable from the servo motor and check again. If it is ok after disconnecting from the motor then your motor is bad. If it remains a high resistance reading the cable is bad. ....will check this as soon as we got machine spare for work by production.

3. Do you have a spare encoder cap or encoder cable from another robot that you could swap it with to see if either one or the other will fix it?.... Yes we've one complete robot in spare.

4. Check the ground straps inside the robot cabinet to ensure they are tight. ....re-tightening done.

5. I would think if the servo motor was bad then you'd get more than just communications error on the encoder. Things like SRVO-045 HCAL. This is just my personal experience though. ....Once this alarm occurred but getting reset & not repeated again yet.

All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatic, as most of us believe now-a-days. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of any one. All power is there. Stand up and express the divinity within you--Swami Vivekananda

• I have this problem last two weeks ago but its the Group2 axis one which is our spot weld gun shift_lock told me all this troubleshooting and found out its my connector to the motor which is moving causing for getting the srvo068 alarm. We just make a solid mount to prevent it from moving.

• Also I had a similar problem... while the robot was runing in regular production the robot stoped in abrut way showing the SRVO-069 CRCERR alarm (Grp:2 Ax: 1), where the grup 2 axis 1 its our EOAT. We detect that the problem was the Power cable of the Motor was broken. We turn off the robot and replaced the power cable and start up without any other problem.

Note: when you replased the clable be care to ensure the cable is correctly wired in order to avoid damage in clable or the cable is moviong while is the Robot is running.