Group Input data to Num Data

• Hello everyone, I want to transfer the data I received from the plc via Group input to a variable of Num data type. I was writing the code as below, it doesn't give any error but the value always appears as "0". Although the value in the group input is 288, I cannot understand why this value appears to be 0. Can you explain where I made a mistake?I want to transfer the value from Group Input "eksen kaydirma deneme_gi" to variable "a".

Thank You.

• Place your Ad here!
  • Hello everyone, I want to transfer the data I received from the plc via Group input to a variable of Num data type. I was writing the code as below, it doesn't give any error but the value always appears as "0". Although the value in the group input is 288, I cannot understand why this value appears to be 0. Can you explain where I made a mistake?I want to transfer the value from Group Input "eksen kaydirma deneme_gi" to variable "a".

Thank You.

If you define it as "VAR", the value will not be kept but will be deleted. Define as PERS.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• Also I suggest you to check BitValue on the device where you define that GI. Maybe you need to do swap to get the right value.