$POS_INT showing value with track and reference to World system

• Hello,

Controller: KRC4

KSS: 8.5.6

I want to tap in the touch sense position in to a variable. The system has two external axis: E1: Positoner and Linear track: E2. I am generating an interrupt when touch sensor goes high and recording $POS_INT. But it gives me values with reference to World + track shift. The value shown with respected selected base and tool are not being saved. I tried following variable: $POS_ACT, $POS_ACT_MES. In display --> variable it shows the values with respect to selected Tool & Base but saves a different value.

Thanks.

• Place your Ad here!
  • like all Cartesian positions, $POS_INT is based on currently active tool and base. you can see current tool and base by monitoring $TOOL and $BASE value.

if your robot is on a linear track, then that axis is supposed to be influencing TCP. if base is measured on a positioner, then it's position is supposed to move the base accordingly when mathematical coupling is active.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2