Hello guys, I am using Roboguide to simulate a LR-200iD with iRVision and I am trying to use the Robot Generated Grid Calibration for finding the TCP of a vaccum gripper (I have at least 3 non centered TCPs to teach). The thing is, for some reason I always get stuck on the step 11/26 because of a MOTN-074 Speed limit error, which might suggest me that the robot was trying to cross some singularity. What I tried so far was:
- Decreasing the override to 50% or less;
- Changing the parameters in $MCR_GRP;
- Changing robot's posture and position;
- Changing target and target size;
- Setting a smaller calibration area for the robot motion;
- Changing the virtual camera position and lenses to increase field of view.
But I still getting the same error at the exact same step, 11 out of 26. I wonder if is some bug of this particular version of Roboguide (v9 rev.: ZC). Did anyone face the same problem before?
Thanks for the help!