Kuka Robot Basic Programming Example

• Hello everyone,

I am a PLC and Motion Controller programmer and I am gonna try learning robotic programming. Our company has a Kuka Robot (KRC) and we hava a project with kuka robot next month. I could not get help from Kuka Technical Service about sample program. If you have a basic simple program that you use, could you please share it with me for review ?

Thanks a lot.

• AD
  • i strongly suggest to start by taking KUKA training if possible.

short of that there is no way around key manuals mentioned in pinned topic READ FIRST.

program samples are all over the forum...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi panic mode, thanks for replying.

I took basic training but I have not done a programming example yet, also I read lots of kuka documentation.

How can I reach the program samples all over the forum ?

• that is impossible... Basic programming covers creating program modules from templates and using basic motions PTP, LIN, CIRC as well as interpolation. and that comes after learning how to master robot, measure tool and base, enter load etc.

also using robots assumes certain skills such as using computers. that implies ability to recognize and use search function.

but... to cut this short. here is a sample of KRL program module.

points are not taught yet so they are all same.

Files

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi again,

I get theoritical information about how to master, measure tool and base and load data. I will apply this information in next month project.

Thanks for helping