I've strange situations with my kuka kR210L130 K (KRC V5.4.14)
Movements of horizontal and vertical isn't correct.
1. I created new BASE used 3 point metod. (all 3 point was in correct level in horizontal (platform was leveled, distans bettwen points about 300mm)
2. I'd like manual movements the robot
3. I choose new BASE coordinates
4. I instaled do gripper self-leveling laser showing a cross on the floor
5. I mark the position of the cross on the floor
6. I start movements i Z+ to up
7. I see the laser cross changed position (move isn't in vertical position).
8. I go to the setup base in manual and change rotation A,B,C till I've vertical movements
9. Now I want to movements in horozontal and start Y+ and Y- and it's ok I have movents in horizontal
10. Now I want to movements in horizontal and start X+ and X- and the movents isn't in horizontal, in windows position reading i see Z isn't change but in real i see gripper is go up on distance about x+1200mm is phisical change about z+200mm
11. I try fix it and change A B C rotatrion, and when i have horizontal movements but now I don't have vertical.
12. I try change X and Y i BASIS coordinates. so swap X to Y and Y to X.
13. Now i have this same problem when i make movents on Y not X.
14. I a look at methods RPY_TO_MAT/MAT_TO_RPY found inside kue_weg.src in folder C:/KRC/UTIL but there I don't see any disturbing things.
15. I'm thinking when I use axis A2 and A3 more i've problem with level so when i make movents from robot side to outside. I checked it and positiona A1 don't have relevant. If I make movents form inside Reach about 500 and increase this reach i have change horizontal position.
16. Could you give me some prompt what I can do?- I'm thinking I've to change some things in servo settings?