Who has the distribution WorkVisual 5.0.9?

• Good afternoon. Decided to watch a new version of WV 5.0.10. The version was unsuccessful. The program used a huge amount of computer resources :thumbdown:. When I decided to revert back to not found the old version WV 5.0.9 ;(

Downloaded from the website WV 6. Resources spends acceptable, but there are a number of errors that do not work properly :thumbdown:.

I wrote a letter to technical support. Guys, thanks for finding the error and promised to fix it to the exit KRC5 :(.

Give download wv5 build 9

• Just ask Kuka to send you specific WoV version....

Can't speak about every system out there but I considering reinstalling WoV, I would always make sure that installer is downloaded correctly, extracted, then moved to a folder with short name, then installed by running Setup.exe and not the MSI installer.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I once again removed and installed. Without robot works normally. Tomorrow I'll see how she behaves with the connection to the robot.

• Checked with the robot. Stably. The only when the first time I press F5 (debugging Session) the computer for a long time reflects. 40 seconds, maybe. I thought I was stuck. But no. At the subsequent pressing did not think.

Incorrectly installed or WV6 then somehow affected it