RobotStudio Issue (Rapid)

• Hello all!

I have the following problem while programing paths and actions: I want to drop an object at the end of a path (and that is what I have programed in RAPID) but the object is released before reaching the final point always (see figure). I have detected that if I reduce the velocity and the value of z parameter the robot drops the object nearer to the point but never at it.

Someone could help me?

Thanks!!

• AD
  • Hi,

If you provide a portion of the program, we are able to better help.

That being said, what is the zonedata for your drop position? Is it a z0, or fine?

Additionally, do you have sensors / signals that you are using to check you don't have the part attached any more?

• You'll have to have a "fine" value of the zone or atleast z0 to reach the position without aproximation.

Code
    MoveL DropPos,v500,fine,tool0 (This is a "Stopping" movement without aproximation-distance)

Or atleast:
    MoveL DropPos,v500,z0,tool0 (This is a continious movement but also without a aproximation-distance)

A tip is before you activate the signal for dropping the object, you could use "WaitRob\InPos" to make sure that the robot has physically stopped before doing any drop-actions. :)