You need only one set machine data.
Make a backup of your hard drive (image)
Then delete KL 1500K directory (then messages module not unique should be gone)
(maybe cold start neede)
I delete the KL 1500K directory than cold started the system. Results;
first "read first"
KSS Version and so on
You are right, sorry.
I just started the robot and I took some photos for you before taking any action and also I have attached the DEVNET.INI and IOSYS.INI file as compressed.
I don't know why, but since the day I edited the DEVNET.INI and IOSYS.INI file, I get the unknown operation mode error the first time I run the robot.
It is fixed when I turn it off and on a few times.
Or when the robot is energized but not moving, I disconnect the XS2 connector and plugging it back in and it 's fixed to T1 mode.
All of the images just 3.09 MB and it's not stored at Robot-Forum servers.
sounds like you did more than you admit. there should be no folder KRC:\KL1500K
After I converted the system components from V KRC 2 to KRC 2 electronically(Handle wiring etc.), I backed up the image in the hard disk of the computer and install (with some Kuka Expert suggestion - and he gave me the new image file for HDD) another image.
Maybe the robot that owns the image I just uploaded had a KUKA KL1500/2 Linear track? or maybe I just install the wrong HDD image for this robot?
Thank you in advance for your support.
I am newbie at KUKA Robots.
We bought a used KUKA (V)KR C2 Robot for our business and with the guidance of my two helpful friends, I was able to convert the Auto-Ext mode to T1 mode and used the robot for a while in this way.
I purchased the following equipment to operate the magnetic gripper I designed for this robot.
- WAGO 750-306 Fieldbus Coupler DeviceNet
- WAGO 750-504 4-channel digital output; 24 VDC; 0.5 A
- WAGO 750-402 4-channel digital input; 24 VDC; 3 ms
- WAGO 750-600 End Module
- WAGO 788-710 Solid-state relay module
But after connect the WAGO equipments and change the DEVNET.INI and IOSYS.INI some problems appear;
- DNDRV ERROR CreateInstance faile
- DNDRV RdCfgErr 5
- DNDRV WrCfgErr 5
- Configuration error I/O driver DN2DRV
- Controller booted
- Module not unique in robot system: KRC:\KL1500K\R1\$machine.dat and KRC:\STEU\Mada\$machine.dat
- Module not unique in robot system: KRC:\KL1500K\Steu\$custom.dat and KRC:\STEU\Mada\$custom.dat
- Module not unique in robot system: KRC:\KL1500K\Steu\$machine.dat and KRC:\STEU\Mada\$machine.dat KRC:\KL1500K\Steu\$option.dat and KRC:\STEU\Mada\$option.dat
- Accu-voltage at PM1 below 22 during last buffering.
- Drives contactor off
- An unspecified error occurred: D:\
- Initialization in progress
- Initialization in finished
- PowerOn finished.
- EMERGENCY STOP External Emergency Stop Pressed
Robot can not communicate with WAGO even I change Output status by manually on monitor menu.
What did I do wrong? How can I fix these problems?