Many thanks for the images, that assists greatly.
The Simple Kawasaki topology is as follows:
- Controller CPU <==> 1TJ Fieldbus Motherboard <==> HMS Board <==> PLC.
- The controller CPU does not have ANY direct connection to the PLC/Field.
- The HMS board acts as the translator between Kawasaki and PLC/Field.
From your images I can see as a checklist:
- 1TJ Fieldbus Mother board.
- HMS Board installed onto 1TJ at CN1 position.
- Physical Interface is set for Slave ANYBUS connector CN1 (4).
- Total IO is 64 Signals.
- Local is allocated to 1-32 and 1001-1032.
- Slave is allocated to 33 - 64 and 1033 - 1064 (33 and 1033 are the 1st IO bits of the fieldbus signals).
- Please check Aux 0607 (EOAT extended IO) for accidental sharing of fieldbus IO if used or not.
- Slave port is set to LSB and BIG ENDIAN (this is usually correct for Siemens PLC).
- Network ports 1 and 2 are located on CPU board, not HMS board so not applicable for fieldbus.
- No need to set master port IP address as Kawasaki is slave.
- Slave port IP address is xxx.xxx.0.5 and effective address matches.
- This tells me you are statically using IP address and not provided by PLC.
- Gateway is set at 192.168.0.8 !!! are you going through switch/router and not direct to PLC?
- There is device name entered for profinet network device name.
- CC Link data has been set - no need for this as Profinet is being used not CC Link.
- The Kawasaki is not reporting ANY error conditions relating to the fieldbus hardware.
Your Kawasaki configuration tells me there is nothing immediately incorrect in Kawasaki from a hardware perspective as no error(s) being reported, except for HMS led indications.
You need to reference these led's with explanation in Kawasaki fieldbus manual and provide this detail as you have not described which led's are displaying what kind of status.
You did not mention any Red led's displayed, which leads me to say your issue lies outside of Kawasaki Controller.
So the things to look at:
- What exactly are the HMS led's telling you - link established, Connected to IO Controller etc.
- Profinet cable integrity.
- If using switch/router, connect Kawasaki HMS board direct to PLC and see if change occurs.
- Check GSDML file is correct for HMS Board (firmware revision used).
- Signal allocation for IO matches Kawasaki 4bytes in, 4 bytes out (consider process image too).
- Ethernet Node parameters match Kawasaki for IP and Device name - I think already correct.
Be interested to hear about your results.