From what you wrote though in terms of the direction of the axes you mentioned, it is in line with Kawasaki left hand rule, which leads me to think some 'tinkering' may have gone on.
The obvious question is in what way did this issue suddenly appear:
- During normal use, whilst using it.
- During reloading of data or upgrading/downgrading of firmware.
- During a re-zeroing exercise.
- Are you using Fixed Tool option and is it currently highlighted in the Teach Screen (FLIN).
- During some maintenance on the arm or controller.
- After a power cycle.
Some additional checks I would recommend as confirmations to eliminate zeroing or even incorrect motors (swapped minor axis connections):
- All joints when individually driven in joint mode go in the correct direction (as per the arrow indications) and to their set software limits.
- Using Base mode and BASE NULL confirm the robot travels in the correct direction relative to the left hand rule including rx, ry and rz.
- If the above yield correct results, it does indeed point to a tool coordinate issue in my opinion.
You have tried to null the tool in a way I would recommend, and I would put my exploratory head on and:
- Get all the joints to zero degrees.
- Perform a full file save.
- Hardware Initialization by use of the dipswitches on the 1TA/1VA (CPU board) and rebooting but do not load any data into it.
- Then set the ZROBOT function to match your robot model (via the keyboard).
- Re-zero again.
- See if the issue has been resolved.
- If it has, take a full file save again with the joints at zero degrees, use winmerge or other txt comparison application to compare the before/after file saves.
- This should highlight any data differences and may just reveal not why, but what has possibly changed which may connect into the moment it occurred.
If the above initialization fails to resolve it, then it could only point to some corruption within the AS/SV firmware then, which would be very strange indeed.
If you can get a full file save and send it over, I can put it into KROSET and see if it replicates it?
Would be interested to hear how this evolves for sure......