What I learned in the meantime:
everone wants help, but no one wants to help (some exceptions)
When I spend hours to check documentations I expect an answer, just to know whether I am on the right way and also for others maybe having the some problem!
As I learned:
It is not working this way: suggestions worked for me - who cares about the others?
Therefore I am not willing to be an active member anymore - but as passive one (just getting the good information which is helpful - like a lot of others)
Passive one means able to read the atachemnets but not able to respond - to me it sounds only stupid members are trying to help and respond
Beeing not passive member, please just close my actual member ship
I am sorry to say that, but trying to help without any response is annyoing
Hey, i understand you point of view.
We should think about this:
- everybody is helping here for free
- we should not expect help, but we are thankful, if somebody helps
- we should be that first, what we expect from others
- here are so many good people they help and this is great. Thank you all
- i the universe, every Energy you put in anywhere, that energy comes back to you. Almost another way, that you expect.
i hope you will stay a active member, because you are great
Thanks for every helping to make this community better