PickMaster place height

• Hi

I'm a bit new with PickMaster and doing simple program where you put chocolate bars in box.

Problem is that when I put Place elevation in place work area good for the lowest bars in box and start adding layers, this point will raise too and robots moves starts to look stupid. :kissing_face:

Can I somehow stop this to certain offset or heigh so the robot will move everytime at same height before putting bars to box?

Thanks for answers.

• You can go into the RAPID and change the approach robtarget to be at a constant height, so that the robot will only go to that height then place, rather than rising with the bars at it puts them into the box.

• Ok...

I tried to change height to constant in Place-cycle, but it effected only for the first layer :thinking_face:

Or am I even doing it in right place, I pastet the Place-cycle code below. There I changed

RobTgt,0,0,-ItmSrcData{Index}.OffsZ --> RobTgt,0,0,-110

• So that change that you made is very close. You changed it to always approach the same amount (110mm), rather than the PM set value.

I would make a change to set the height to a constant value, something like changing the trans.z value to the workobject uframe Z value plus a certain height that you want. That way you're not working on an offset, and always going to the same height before going to your place.

Hopefully that helps!

Advertising from our partners