R348 is shortcut to change display language
Folders can be compared using "Service Utilities" --->"File Manager"--->"Verify"
You will need "OPEN-NR" if you are looking to communicate to Nachi controllers using programs created in Microsoft Visual studio.Contact local Nachi distributor for this software
Robot does not move because of the error.To get rid of error need to "Reset Encoder" and do "Encoder Correction"
Most likely issue with Robot Language syntax .Maybe try compiling the Program in controller and check for errors
See below example with IF statement for Input 1
IF I1=1 THEN 2 ELSE 3 'Input 1 is high Prog 2 else Prog 3
ASCII File edit is available i.e standard with Nachi controllers
If this is not available in FD controller , a software version update might be required
Function 289 will fix the singularity issue.Set to Eliminate at Pallet Start and Normal after Pallet End
R115 is Shortcut key for Program Copy
R116 for Program Number Change
Encoder Reset Procedure
1) Remove the lid on the right side of the robot. (Confirm that the back-up batteries for the encoder have been connected.)
2) The reset plug is located on the inside of the cover on the right side of the robot. Connect that reset plug to the reset connector (CNRST 1 to 6) for the reset axis.After more than 10 to 15 seconds, disconnect the reset plug.
3) Confirm the data by Confirming the reset.”
Axis Name of reset connector
1) Turn off the power of the control unit.
2) Confirm that the reset plug used in the reset work has been disconnected.
3) Turn on the power of the control unit.
4) Select [Constant setting : Group 1] [Encoder correction].
5) Select [Encoder correction (setting value)] to display on the next screen.
The encoder compensation value for each axis is displayed on the left side and the present
encoder value on the right side.
6) Move the cursor to the encoder compensation value for the axis that has been reset and press “0”
(zero). Press “SET” to display.
7) Select [over write] with “PF5”.
Not sure but could try using combination of Socket Communication-Usertask to send Integer Variable data to AX from PC and then converting this information to logical signal
H axis is JT 2 axis
This error could be due to faulty Motor or Drive unit.
To check motor, Remove CNP2 connector on Drive unit to see whether Short circuit occur with ground for cable U,V,W
You need to Enable the Output in Constant-> Signal-> Hardware Settings with PLC Through settings
Does the concerned arm move with brake release, if it does not move then most likely cause could be failure of motor/actuator .
Usually this Information is displayed,when External Play Start Input is given while robot is already operating in Playback
What is Function Number used for LET P1001,P
Yes,Controller does not like if a Pose is called for, which has not been defined
You will need to store Zero value in P, like P=(0,0,0,0,0,0)
You can then maybe have Program like below
REM "Pose File"
DIM Prog1000_posn As POSITION
L1% = 0
L1% = L1%+1
IF V1!<0 THEN *STOP ELSE *CONTINUE
Check Register value where FN52 ( SHIFTR) for User Coordinate is defined .All points between Start and End will be shifted by value received from Vision
Or else post robot program where FN52 is used in program
Check relation of robot User coordinate ,and Vision coordinate with respect to Pick up .