1. ssh instead of telnet, scp or sftp instead of ftp -- it's 2019, security is important.
2. Dynamic memory allocation and pointers in KAREL. Actually, I'd probably be okay with just support for data structures other than statically sized arrays and structs (Vectors/ArrayLists, maps, etc).
3. More ways to transform position datatypes, particularly relating to orientation.
4. Termination type to move through point without
stopping slowing down. I know they are working on a package that might do this, but from what I've heard it'll be pretty restrictive and prone to throwing errors.
5. Ability to read safety IO directly, instead of having to map safety IO to regular IO and then reading that.
6. Better methods for communicating between TP and KAREL programs.