Basic 2.0 revision 13 was the last revision if I remember correct. It was stable with very few bugs.
You should reload the system parameters from a backup.
The parameters in the backup folder labelled SYSPAR
Here are notes I wrote for a customer a couple of decades ago:
- Press the Misc Menu key, cursor to “System Parameters” and then press the Enter key.
- Press menu softkey above “File”, select “1 Load Saved Parameters…” and then press the Enter key.
- The menu shown should be defaulted to the FLP1: unit and the directory “SYSPAR” will be selected. If the “SYSPAR” directory is not selected, cursor down to highlight the “SYSPAR” directory.
- Press the function softkey under “Ok”. Parameters will load.
- Press the menu softkey above “File”, cursor down to “Restart” and then press the Enter key.
- Press the function softkey under “Ok”. System will warm start