Auto Recovery After Collision

• I've programmed the subject in R-30iA and it successfully resets the
    SRVO-050 Collision Detect alarm and proceeds to the recovery part of the program.

The problem is that immediately upon the recovery start, the robot falls into one of the following errors on axis 6:
    SRVO-053 Disturbance excess, or
    SRVO-024 Move error excess
    These errors require external reset, hence kill the autorecovery feature.

Any ideas how to make it work?

• Yes, this is exactly the case, but the load is heavy and variable; I would not like to make the collision detection more sensitive.

Is it possible to override programmatically the disturbance and/or excess move settings during the recovery procedure?
    What are the system variables?

• I've programmed the subject in R-30iA and it successfully resets the
    SRVO-050 Collision Detect alarm and proceeds to the recovery part of the program.

Hi, old topic it seems to fit my questions. Did you use the COLLISION RECOVERY option (formerly known as Automatic Collision Recovery) for this application? And do you have any success with it?

I have an application where the load on the tool is constantly changing due to the work the robot is performing. We are sure that the robot will detect collisions, after a collision has occurred it's normally not a problem to continue or the start a recovery routine. I am looking into the automatic collision recovery option, and it seems to be what i am looking for.

I can't seem to simulate this in roboguide. Even if roboguide can generate a srvo-050 alarm the error recovery doesn't seem to kick in. I get a "servo-126 quick stop" as well.

Does anyone else have experience of the Collision recovery option.

• hi ThePainter, right now im working in a Collision recovery simulation and i have the same problems as you, i cant find the way to simulate the collision detect in roboguide but i think that the problem is part of the RoboGuide software

Advertising from our partners