Advertising

$MOVE_ENABLE Input not allowed or $MOVE_ENABLE Eingang nicht Erlaubt

• mmmm...again ???

Just checked on a KRC4 we have here, and yes $MOVE_ENABLE stops all motion, even jogging (as the name suggests really!).

I seem to remember on a KRC2 it only stopped movement in EXT? I can across this problem a when I first used a KRC2 and couldn't set it to 1025 ....or does my brain need a cold reboot?

• OK...so what would cause the robot not to run in EXT? I remember a late night once with a KRC2 which wouldn't run in EXT due to a signal not being enabled.

$DRIVES_OFF maybe?

• Could have been. I don't think $DRIVES_OFF is evaluated in T1 or T2. The other signal that is unique to AUT and EXT is "Safety Gate" or "Operator Safety", depending on the KRC generation.

• I had same problem, customer didn't want to buy a I/O module and also new KCP that's why I had to find a solution. I had disassembled a KCP and than put bridge between AUTO and EXT. Almost I was going to scratch a way of EXT but I noticed AUTO mode is dominant when both of them connected with the signal. I have attached the picture so you can see my terrible work :)

Eureka

Have You solved the problem with start Automatic mode after connect AutExt-Aut?

• guys i have same proble, did yuo solve this and how, same configuration, i just had to wire the safety gates safety inputs to remove safety gates message buti still have the $move_enable input not allaowed