TP shortcuts

• Hello.
    It's a while since i was programming Motoman robots and now I need to refresh a little bit my knowledge about those robots. I remember there was a lot of shortcuts (key combinations) on TP to make some operations. I was thinking that it's a good idea to create some kind of list of those shortcuts. So anyone knowing any shortcut, please post them below!!

• Thanks somar
    At the beginning what I've found in manual:

[SHIFT] + UP
    Goes back to the previous page.

[SHIFT] + DOWN
    Goes to the next page.

[SHIFT] + RIGHT
    Scrolls the instruction area of the job content or play back display to the right.

[SHIFT] + LEFT
    Scrolls the instruction area of the job content or playback display to the left.

[SHIFT] + [AREA]
    The language can be switched when the bilingual function is valid. (Bilingual function is optional.)

[CURSOR DOWN] + [AREA]
    Moves the cursor to the operation button on the screen if displayed.

[CURSOR UP] + [AREA]
    Moves the cursor to the general-purpose display area when the cursor is on the operation button.

[SHIFT] + [PAGE]
    The previous page is displayed.

[SHIFT] + [COORD]
    The coordinate number can be changed when the "TOOL" or "USER" coordinate system is selected.

[TEST START] + [INTERLOCK]
    Moves the manipulator through taught steps in a continuous motion :icon_smile:

[INTERLOCK] + [FWD]
    All instructions except move instructions are executed. :icon_smile:

[SHIFT] + [FWD]
    Move instructions are executed in succession. :icon_smile:

[SHIFT] + [MAIN MENU]
    While a window opens, the window is switched in the following order: Window › Sub-menu › Main menu

[SHIFT] + [Multi]
    The dialog box to select the display form for Multi-windows Display appears.

[SHIFT] +[ASSIST]
    The function list of key combinations with [SHIFT] appears.

[INTERLOCK] + [ASSIST]
    The function list of key combinations with [INTERLOCK] appears.

• Q: On XRC/NX100, is it possible to, for instance, change a J move to an L move without having to insert a new point. This could speed up my programming/editing.
    Thanks!

A: Yes it is. Simply go to the instruction side (right) and hit select on the point you want to alter, keep the cursor on the MOVJ, push select and down at the same time.
    ...and then hit modify enter.

Q: Thanks dude! This could be added to the TP Shortcut thread.

Thanks to HRLY-RDR

Retired but still helping

Advertising from our partners