BLAL , Payload & Quick Master

• I got 3 alarms for a brand new robot , BLAL , payload configuration not complete and Ref Pos for Quick Mastering Not set. But these alarms were not there last week .
    and No programs or parameters changed ever since then. Not sure how it happened all of a sudden. and a blinking alarm sign is also present. Do you guys know what might have happened ?

I tried resetting the RES_PCA 2 times and restart but it didn't work.

I

• We don't have any batteries now, but I ordered it tho. I have the birth certificate of the robot. In case if the battery is dead and if the power went down , I can enter the DMR group numbers manually right ?

• BLAL is just a battery low alarm. I would recommend to not power off the controller until you have changed the batteries. Once you have changed the batteries, the BLAL alarm will automatically reset.

The payload configuration notification is normal for a brand new robot. And regarding the Quick Master reference position. You can set a Ref Pos under MENU > SYSTEM > Master/Cal > SET QUICK MASTER REF.

• In case if the battery is dead and if the power went down , I can enter the DMR group numbers manually right ?

Set a Quick Master reference position (for example all axes at 0) and in case mastering is lost you can simply perform a Quick Mastering. There is no need to manually enter the master counts after a BZAL alarm.

Advertising from our partners