SRV0-213 E-STOP Board FUSE2 blown

• Hello,

I’m working with a R-1000iA robot with a 30iB controller , and I have the following alarm after my robots were moved from a different building. I have two of them and they both have this alarm present and nothing else. I checked the fuses on the estop board and they are all good including fuse 2 so now I am thinking it may be the cabling or something else. Do you have any suggestions? I am going to do a continuity test on the cable from the pendant to the estop board and see if there’s anything shorted.

I found several diagnostics in the alarm menu that were helpful to some extent but didn't resolve the issue. I checked the fanuc myportal for some documentation on this model of robot and controller but i couldn't find anything specific to this alarm. Has anyone dealt with this alarm before?

Update: I found that the e-stop on the teach pendant works but the panel estop doesn't. I unplugged the cable from the estop board to the panel estop CRT-27 and noticed there was no change in the fault.

I don’t think this is the cause of the fault though because even if cables got stretched/pulled somehow during when the robot cabinets got moved, this one is strictly internal.

Edited 2 times, last by Slic_Vic ().

• Place your Ad here!
  • HawkME

Approved the thread.
    • Helpful

Do you have any other alarms (e.g. SRVO-001, SRVO-004, SRVO-007, etc.) or just SRVO-213? If FUSE2 is okay, check the power on EXT24V and EXT0V. When using external power you should check the external power supply. If no external power supply ist used then check if EXT24V and EXT0V are connected to INT24V and INT0V.

You will find further actions and troubleshooting information in the controller maintenance manual (e.g. B-83195EN/13).

• Do you have any other alarms (e.g. SRVO-001, SRVO-004, SRVO-007, etc.) or just SRVO-213? If FUSE2 is okay, check the power on EXT24V and EXT0V. When using external power you should check the external power supply. If no external power supply ist used then check if EXT24V and EXT0V are connected to INT24V and INT0V.

You will find further actions and troubleshooting information in the controller maintenance manual (e.g. B-83195EN/13).

It is only that alarm. Perhaps it's not getting 24V. i'll check that. Thanks.

• Turns out the Estop unit wasn't getting 24V from the external power supply. Thanks for the responses guys, it was really helpful when I was troubleshooting.

• E stop unit is a switch box or what ?

ı have srvo-001 and 002 alarms. We dont have switch box. We use bridges at the jrt-3 port. TP Stop button is okey but ı still get this alarms. Can anyone help ?

• E stop unit is a switch box or what ?

ı have srvo-001 and 002 alarms. We dont have switch box. We use bridges at the jrt-3 port. TP Stop button is okey but ı still get this alarms. Can anyone help ?

I guess you have a R-30iB Compact Plus controller?! Do you have a Teach Pendant or is it a system with no switch box and no TP? Did you connect the original jumper connector to JRT3 or something self-made? Did you also connect the TP jumper connector (if you don't have a TP)?

• connect the jrt3 official connector. ı have a TP and already plugged in. I check the jrm-8 and jrt-3. Working okey.

I find the problem. İts about jrm-18 24vc-ext(in) pin. And 0v pin. Problem solved. Thanks .