KUKA KR 210 / KRC2 set up questions ...

• Hi all,

I am in the process of setting up a Kuka KR210 at my business. I got everything up and running yesterday ... almost ... except the CPU, which apparently has a bad power supply. A New one is on order.

My main question involves a few things I need to do right after startup. I know how to use the mastering tool, so I'm good with that. Firstly, I am going to want to set up parameters for Axis 1. My robot is installed in a place where if it rotates all the way around it will probably take out the wall behind it. How do I set stops so that the robot will only swivel to a certain point? I can't figure out how to word an internet search for this answer ... so here I am. :smiling_face:

The new power supply should arrive Monday, so after that is fixed I'd like to get this nagging question solved.

• MOM

Approved the thread.
  • check pinned topic READ FIRST and download essential manuals from KUKA server (Xpert).

programming manual for system integrators will cover all of your questions including setup of soft limits.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Change the variable for the software limit switch in the machine data menue.

Or change the variable $Softp_end[1] and $Softn_end[1] for Axis 1.

If you have Safe Range Monitoring or Safe Operation installed on your robot you can limit the A1 Range in addition to the previous step.

Advertising from our partners