Event message 71367

• ABB Robot is dead in the water.

Description:

During startup, no comms was establilshed with unit <DNET_Leftside_Tool> on bus <DeviceNet1>.

Consequences:

It is not possible to access the unit or signals on the unit.

I have only worked on FANUC and Yaskawa in the past. This sounds like an ethernet cable situation if it were FANUC. The problem i am having here is the robot tool is about 10 feet in the air an dI can' jog it down to check comms on the tool (without a ladder of course). Can anyone help point mei n the right direction on this?

• It sure isn't ethernet because it is on a devicenet bus. The device defined must have some sort of trustlevel assigned to it if you cannot move the robot without comms. Are you sure that there are no other concurrent errors that might be preventing you from jogging?

• It sure isn't ethernet because it is on a devicenet bus. The device defined must have some sort of trustlevel assigned to it if you cannot move the robot without comms. Are you sure that there are no other concurrent errors that might be preventing you from jogging?

I have a lot of different messages so I think this may be the first of the list. I have an error for joint not synchronized all all axis, rev count not updated, system failure state, etc. Is this what happens when batteries die?

• System failure state is certain reason for not being able to jog. When you resolve that, then you will be able to jog, but only in joint mode to update your rev counters. Are there any background tasks running? If they reference the signals on that unit they could crash the system.

• To add on to Lemster, that is what's stopping you from jogging, the rev counters error comes from a system wipe or a battery dying, like you said. Not a big deal to fix those, but if you're expecting the tool to jog straight down after the system failure it gone, it might surprise you that you can't.

• To add on to Lemster, that is what's stopping you from jogging, the rev counters error comes from a system wipe or a battery dying, like you said. Not a big deal to fix those, but if you're expecting the tool to jog straight down after the system failure it gone, it might surprise you that you can't.

I got it all synced up. Now I am geting a 50056 error saying joint collision. I can't figre out what ive done. i was jogging it earlier and messed with a lot of coordinates so I am not sure its in the right frame.

Advertising from our partners