KUKA KR C4 Test smartPAD

• I have some question, comments about smartPAD-1 vs. smartPAD-2.

smartPAD-1, shortcut CTRL+ALT+F10 (User Expert) opens the Windows Level (Windows Embedded Standard 7). What is the shortcut for smartPAD-2?

smartPad-1, powered up, but no connection to X42, the Windows-Logo key opens the Windows Level (Windows CE V6.00). What is the shortcut, procedure for smartPAD-2? Different OS?

No matter what smartPAD, what is the proper procedure to re-image the smartPAD (NAND-Flash)?

I use the Windows CE to run the keyboard test. But haven't figure out all functions, like all hardware buttons eg. deadman, keyswitch, estop etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

And yes I try to fix some smartPAD connection errors...

KSS V8.3.xx to V8.6.xx

KR C4 Robot controller

• i think smartPad2 is using different OS. functionality is the same aside from USB ports on the front.

have not tested but they should be interchangeable. diagnostic function is_key_pressed() responds exactly the same way for all keys. i have seen it inside out and probably have some pictures of the board somewhere but did not do anything low level hardware or software wise with them

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners