Standard programmation VW with Kuka robot

• Hello all ! :help:

Soon on a project with fanuc or Kuka robot for Volkswagen , I would be glad if anyone has some information or written media for the programmation ( word, excel, ppt, pdf, … )

The robots are new , for a new line.

Anything would be nice. :guru:

Thank you 😊 :merci:

• HawkME

Approved the thread.
  • check READ FIRST topic. it tells you some key things like where to find the documentation, what are the key manuals etc. any automotive company (or plant) will have own standard that you need to get from them.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Only copes of the VW programming spec I ever saw were in German, and that was when VW was building their plant in Tennessee. I'm not sure they ever translated an English version. We literally had to hire someone from Leoni Germany to come Stateside and teach a class on the VW standard, b/c no one at VW who understood the standard spoke English (or so we were told by VW, I... have doubts)

It was also 2012, so probably a bit out of date by this point.

• Only copes of the VW programming spec I ever saw were in German, and that was when VW was building their plant in Tennessee. I'm not sure they ever translated an English version. We literally had to hire someone from Leoni Germany to come Stateside and teach a class on the VW standard, b/c no one at VW who understood the standard spoke English (or so we were told by VW, I... have doubts)

It was also 2012, so probably a bit out of date by this point.

I can feel you :smiling_face:

Advertising from our partners