Vinculación Profinet de PLC Siemens s7-1200 con robot kawasaki Bx130X-C

• Hola mi nombre es Matias Quiencke de Argentina. Tengo problemas para lograr la comunicación por Profinet entre un PLC Siemens S7-1200 (cpu1214c) y el controlador E02G-A001 de un robot Kawasaki BX130X-C.

En el TIA PORTAL tengo cargados los archivos:

GSDML-010C-0001-ABS-PRT.bmp; GSDML -v1.0-hms-absprt-20050331 ; GSDML -v2.0-hms-absprt-20090204 ; GSDML -v2.2-hms-absprt-20100119 ; GSDML -v2.2-hms-absprt-20111018 ; GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20133226 ; GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20131114; ; GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20131120 ; GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20160204; GSDML -v2.2-HMS-ABSPRI-20090626 y GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20160826.

En el TIA Portal utilice el dispositivo del catálogo HMS - Anybus-s PRT - RT Migration, al mismo le agregará 2 módulos, uno de entradas y otro de salidas.

Luego de realizar los ajustes de parámetros en el PLC y Controlador del robot, al momento de pasar al estado OnLine del TIA, el PLC se pone en error por componente subordinado y el dispositivo para la interfaz Profinet arroja el siguiente error: "No hay datos de diagnóstico disponibles, porque los datos de configuración online actuales difieren de los datos de configuración offline."

Los parámetros del controlador son:

Aux-System-Network_Setting- Port1-IPAddress: 192.168.0.10

Aux-System-Network_Setting- Port2-IPAddress: 192.168.11.2

Aux-Input/Output_Signal-Signal_Allocation-Assign_Ports_To_Physical_Interface-MasterPort= 0 /SlavePort= 4

Aux-Input/Output_Signal- Signal_Allocation-Set_Signal_Order-Master_Port(0)-Slave_Port_(4)- LSB_First=ok-Big_Endian=ok

Aux-Input/Output_Signal- Signal_Allocation-Set_Ethernet_Configuration-Master_Port(0)-Slave_Port_(4)-IPAddress: 192.168.0.5- Effective_IPAddress: 192.168.0.5

Aux-Input/Output_Signal-Signal_Allocation-PROFInet_Set -Master_Port(0)-Slave_Port_(4)-Device_Name: ABS-PRT

Espero que las fotos de los equipos se puedan subir, caso contrario dejo un enlace a una carpeta de Drive, la cual para acceder me debe solicitar acceso.

Desde ya gracias al que pueda aportar alguna ayuda.

Saludos.

Google Drive: Sign-in

• MOM

Approved the thread.
  • Welcome to the forum............. :beerchug:

Please post in English and make sure post is able to be read and understood more clearly as it is not very clear even after translation.

If you provide screenshots and images via an external link, make sure it is freely available without requirements of having to sign in as this can be viewed as phishing.

May be use website that offers limited period downlink.

Others maybe happy to sign in or make account just to view your external link information, I will not unfortunately.

• Hello my name is Matias Quiencke I am from Argentina.

In my case I have problems to achieve Profinet protocol communication between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC (cpu1214c) and an E02G-A001 controller of a Kawasaki BX130X-C robot.

In the TIA PORTAL software, install the

following GSD files:

GSDML-010C-0001-ABS-PRT.bmp

GSDML -v1.0-hms-absprt-20050331

GSDML -v2.0-hms-absprt-20090204

GSDML -v2.2-hms-absprt-20100119

GSDML -v2.2-hms-absprt-20111018

GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20133226

GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20131114

GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20131120

GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20160204

GSDML -v2.2-HMS-ABSPRI-20090626

GSDML -v2.3-hms-absprt-20160826.

(I imagine that some version must be compatible for the controller of the Kawasaki robot in my case.)

In the TIA Portal software project, connect a device from the HMS - Anybus-s PRT - RT Migration catalog to the PLC, through a profinet network, also add 2 modules to it, one for inputs and another for outputs.

The driver configuration settings were as follows:

Aux-System-Network_Setting-Port1-IPAddress: 192.168.0.10

Aux-System-Network_Setting-Port2-IPAddress: 192.168.11.2

Aux-Input/Output_Signal-Signal_Allocation-Assign_Ports_To_Physical_Interface-MasterPort= 0 /SlavePort= 4

Aux-Input/Output_Signal-Signal_Allocation-Set_Signal_Order-Master_Port(0)-Slave_Port_(4)-LSB_First=ok-Big_Endian=ok

Aux-Input/Output_Signal-Signal_Allocation-Set_Ethernet_Configuration-Master_Port(0)-Slave_Port_(4)-IPAddress: 192.168.0.5-Effective_IPAddress: 192.168.0.5

Aux-Input/Output_Signal-Signal_Allocation-PROFInet_Set -Master_Port(0)(No name)-Slave_Port_(4)-Device_Name: ABS-PRT

After making the parameter settings in the PLC and robot controller, when executing the "OnLine" function of the TIA, the PLC goes into error due to slave component and said device registers the following error: "No diagnostic data available, because the current online configuration data differs from the offline configuration data."

I tried to upload the photos but I'm not succeeding, and I also don't know the method to share the images on a web page

Thanks anyway for answering.

Greetings.

• We transfer and similar websites offer downloads and links for 7 days.

WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

The PLC is saying NO, but what is the Kawasaki saying?

Did Kawasaki supply the controller with the fieldbus board and profinet board already installed?

What module firmware version is your HMS interface board?

Did you obtain the GSDML file from Kawasaki?

What are the leds showing on the HMS board?

Have you followed the Kawasaki Fieldbus Manual correctly?

What is your configuration in the Kawasaki for profinet signal IO allocation?

Is it the same as the PLC?

Are the Profinet names the same and do not contain special characters and do not exceed 63 characters?

• I think I managed to get the images uploaded to the website.

This is the link: https://we.tl/t-cMMUxXQbfC

The Kawasaki controller already came with the Field Bus board and another Ethernet board, if I'm not mistaken.

As soon as I confirm it, I will detail the firmware version of the HMS Board.

GSDML files if provided by Kawasaki.

Regarding the LEDs, it can be seen that of the four, only 1 is on continuously (green), while the other two are blinking simultaneously (also green).

The configuration in the Kawasaki for the assignment of inputs and outputs can be seen in the images.

The name assigned to the device in the TIA Portal software is the same as the one loaded in the slave (4) of the Kawasaki controller.

I thank you in advance for your answer, and in case you answer me again, I won't be able to answer you until next Monday.

Greetings.

• Many thanks for the images, that assists greatly.

The Simple Kawasaki topology is as follows:

- Controller CPU <==> 1TJ Fieldbus Motherboard <==> HMS Board <==> PLC.

- The controller CPU does not have ANY direct connection to the PLC/Field.

- The HMS board acts as the translator between Kawasaki and PLC/Field.

From your images I can see as a checklist:

- 1TJ Fieldbus Mother board.

- HMS Board installed onto 1TJ at CN1 position.

- Physical Interface is set for Slave ANYBUS connector CN1 (4).

- Total IO is 64 Signals.

- Local is allocated to 1-32 and 1001-1032.

- Slave is allocated to 33 - 64 and 1033 - 1064 (33 and 1033 are the 1st IO bits of the fieldbus signals).

- Please check Aux 0607 (EOAT extended IO) for accidental sharing of fieldbus IO if used or not.

- Slave port is set to LSB and BIG ENDIAN (this is usually correct for Siemens PLC).

- Network ports 1 and 2 are located on CPU board, not HMS board so not applicable for fieldbus.

- No need to set master port IP address as Kawasaki is slave.

- Slave port IP address is xxx.xxx.0.5 and effective address matches.

- This tells me you are statically using IP address and not provided by PLC.

- Gateway is set at 192.168.0.8 !!! are you going through switch/router and not direct to PLC?

- There is device name entered for profinet network device name.

- CC Link data has been set - no need for this as Profinet is being used not CC Link.

- The Kawasaki is not reporting ANY error conditions relating to the fieldbus hardware.

Your Kawasaki configuration tells me there is nothing immediately incorrect in Kawasaki from a hardware perspective as no error(s) being reported, except for HMS led indications.

You need to reference these led's with explanation in Kawasaki fieldbus manual and provide this detail as you have not described which led's are displaying what kind of status.

You did not mention any Red led's displayed, which leads me to say your issue lies outside of Kawasaki Controller.

So the things to look at:

- What exactly are the HMS led's telling you - link established, Connected to IO Controller etc.

- Profinet cable integrity.

- If using switch/router, connect Kawasaki HMS board direct to PLC and see if change occurs.

- Check GSDML file is correct for HMS Board (firmware revision used).

- Signal allocation for IO matches Kawasaki 4bytes in, 4 bytes out (consider process image too).

- Ethernet Node parameters match Kawasaki for IP and Device name - I think already correct.

Be interested to hear about your results.

• Hello, I tried connecting the profinet network cable directly to the PLC, but I didn't notice any change.

To achieve online connectivity with PLC in the TIA Portal software, the connection used is the following:

- Control Kawasaki connected to the switch with profinet cable.

- PLC also connected to the same switch, but with UTP cable.

- Router LAN port connected to the same switch with UTP cable.

-Notebook with Wi-Fi connectivity to the Router.

The status of the led lights on the HMS board, according to the manual, is as follows:

Led 1: Flashing green.

Led 2: Flashing green.

Led 3: Green (continuously on)

LED 4: off

I am sending you a link of images of the identification of the HMS plate.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-05 at 12.31.49 (1).jpeg
    2 files sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world
    we.tl

I have not yet been able to verify the corresponding GSDML file linked to this HMS board model.

Regarding the process image parameter, I am using version 13 of the TIA Portal and when entering the PLC properties in the "cycle" configuration, the process image size parameters are not found, and I think it should be found in that submenu.

Greetings.

• Your revision of the HMS board seems very old to me.

4 years ago, they were using a version about 5.05 or something similar.

Check your conversation and try that using the RT Standard and see if anything changes.

The led's are saying the Kawasaki is 'knocking on the door' of the PLC and no-one is home.

Led 2 is reporting the IO Controller (Siemens PLC) is not in operation.

So it appears to be reflecting what your PLC is saying.

As there are only 3 main things to make sure are configured in Profinet and yours looks matched on Kawasaki and the PLC from what I can see:

- Device Name.

- IP Address.

- Signal allocation.

• Hello.

As you actually describe it:

- The device name matches the name assigned in the slave port of the kawasaki controller.

- The IP addresses are configured.

- The input and output signals are also assigned.

In the next few days I'm going to try the "RT Standard" device, and I'll tell you later.

I still have a suspicion that the GSDLM files I installed correspond to HMS Profionet-D boards, but the board in my controller is "C". In relation to the latter, try to verify on the Anybus website (https://www.anybus.com/technic…oads/select-embedded-type), the article code of the HMS Board in question (AB4726-C), but when entering the code in the search engine, it throws an "Invalid code" error.

Greetings.

• I can't be sure if you can purchase a HMS board for Kawasaki directly from HMS, I've never tried.

It doesn't surprise me to hear the part no is invalid though, as several items in the Kawasaki cupboard are manufactured by other OEM's under license agreements in order to steer the source of supply to a single source and create something proprietary.

• Hello dears.

I did not get good results from the tests with the different GSDML files, but finally I confirmed that the HMS board (AB4726-C) is Anybus Ethernet-IP, with which the connectivity cannot be done directly to the profinet port of the Siemens PLC. Because the SIMATIC controller inherently does not support field devices using EtherNet/IP nor can it act as an EtherNet/IP field device.

However, from what I've been researching, Siemens provides a function block called LCCF_EnetAdapter, which allows a SIMATIC S7-1200 or S7-1500 PLC to function as an EtherNet/IP field device, i.e. it generates a gateway per software, but I think it is only supported by TIA Portal versions 16 onwards.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Greetings.

• I confirmed that the HMS board (AB4726-C) is Anybus Ethernet-IP, with which the connectivity cannot be done directly to the profinet port of the Siemens PLC.

If you had mentioned that in post #1, I could have told you that.

I was assuming you were connecting profinet HMS to the PLC. ???

• So if you have an ethernet/ip HMS board, you will need to use the ethernet/ip EDS file for the Siemens PLC not a GSDML file if the PLC can be made to work.

However, from what I've been researching, Siemens provides a function block called LCCF_EnetAdapter, which allows a SIMATIC S7-1200 or S7-1500 PLC to function as an EtherNet/IP field device, i.e. it generates a gateway per software, but I think it is only supported by TIA Portal versions 16 onwards.

Not knowing much about the PLC capability side (someone more proficient in this area needs to read this thread), if that can be ruled in or out, then it would be simple ethernet/ip configuration in the robot and using the EDS file in the PLC to create the network not a GSDML file.

Profinet and Ethernet/Ip are completely different protocols.

Something to investigate further:

- Do you want to use ethernet/ip or profinet.

- Can the PLC be made to work with ethernet/ip protocol using existing TIA or requires upgrading.

• Hello how are you?. He told them not to leave the topic open.

Achieve communication between Siemens PLC, Kawasaki robot controller (Ethernet-IP), Obara welding gun controller (Ethernet-IP) and two Valve Islands (Profinet), and with TIA Portal software it is indeed possible to have Ethernet-IP and Profinet transmitting over the same cable, great, right?

I detail the steps in broad strokes.

1-The TIA Portal software must be from version 15.1 onwards, and the global library "LCCF_EnetScanner" must be loaded in the Project file, it can be downloaded free of charge from the Siemens website.

2- Add the "LCCF_EnetScanner" function block to the programming blocks folder.

3-Program a "Cyclic interrupt" function block of the "OB" type, to load the IP addresses and EDS parameters of each Ethernet-IP device to be connected, and also add the LCCF function that monitors connectivity .

4- Create a "DB" block to generate a table in the database to configure and monitor the inputs and outputs of the devices and the EDS parameters.

4- For the Profinet devices load the specific GSD files and add the devices in the hardware and configure them.

Basically what the program does is interrupt the Profinet connection and enable Ethernet-IP cyclically with a time parameter set between 5 and 150 ms.

Programming is not that complicated, and you can find an example on the Siemens Platform or in a YouTube video.

Greetings.

Matthias.

• Makes no sense to me based on your previous email regarding not having the correct HMS board installed.

In my opinion you should always use the correct kit, not circumvent it.

However, I am no PLC expert, so I can't comment on what you've done in terms of good or bad practices, but if it's a solution that works, then well done.

I'm sure PLC experts reading your solution will understand/appreciate it more and may benefit from it.

Many thanks for letting us know.......... :top:

Advertising from our partners