How to attach copies made by SmartComponents after having done more copies?

• Hi!

I have used Source in order to create copies of an object. However, now I want to attach some of them to other object, but as I have created more copies, in the Copy part of the SmartComponent only appears the name of the last one. So, how can I do it?

I have come to the conclution that I should do a list of these new objects, however I don´t know how to do it. So, in case anyone knows, I would be very grateful if you reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance

• Hi!

I am using RobotStudio and I need help. I have used Source in order to create copies of an object. However, now I want to attach some of them to other object, but as I have created more copies, in the Copy part of the SmartComponent only appears the name of the last one. So, how can I do it?

I have come to the conclution that I should do a list of these new objects, however I don´t know how to do it. So, in case anyone knows, I would be very grateful if you reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance

• MOM

Approved the thread.
  • In robot studio training, they have you use a line sensor to sense what object is by the SmartCompoent, then tie that attribute (Sensed part) to the attacher (Child) in the component. This tells the system exactly what part you need.

Advertising from our partners