New robot cannot move in JOG in start-up mode and with safety wiring ok

• Hello,

I have a new robot - empty. And with start-up mode I cannot move with robot in JOG mode. Same problem is when safety is correctly connected.

Cabinet is KR C4 smallsize-2, KSS 8.6.11, robot KR10R1100_2 C4SR.

Do you have some idea where can be problem? Last week I startup bigger robot with normal cabinet KR C4, same KSS and without problems.

• the drives are not on...

you need to use enabling switch to enable drives.

in T1/T2 modes operator safety is achieved not by fencing but by deadman switch.

but there could be other problems too... you just did not provide enough of information to confirm or rule them out.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• On the picture what you share everything turned greed when I pusch deadman switch but "I" not.

What you mean by "enabling switch"?

• Enabling switch and Deadman switch are different names for same thing, a 3-position safety device on the back side of the teach pendant.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• A ok, so with this is not a problem.

So I don't know where can be a problem. New robot, factory project, start-up mode and not possible move with robot.

I have never encountered this problem. I made 40 kuka robots from new and this not happened yet.

• I'm using there X11, no other safety communication. Really basic configuration of the robot, no special functions. Safety is by X11 with safety module SION-CIB-SR.

When robot is disconnected - X11 disconnected and Profinet (not set yet) disconnected and start-up mode activated, deadman button switched to first position, still the same - not working as on pictures.

Really strange for me.

• When you talk about JOG mode, have tou tried Axis Mode (not cartesian).

Maybe the mastering not done ?

Mastering is OK. Axis mode and Cartesian mode I tried both. I tried many restarts, load factory project and still nothing. On this project I have this robots two, totally same type and both have same problem.

• did you modify WoV project in any way? is the software on the HDD original or did you restore image from another controller?

3) read 1 and 2

• When triying to jog, do you hear motor break release ?

And you saw nothing spécial in alarm log ?

No, normally motor break is released after pressing jog move with axis. But axis buttons are still grey.

No alarm, there.

• did you modify WoV project in any way? is the software on the HDD original or did you restore image from another controller?

Loaded inicialization project or how is called and no from another controller. Only local, original.

• You should switch to language English before making screenshots.

Then open error page and show all messages.

Sorry for Czech on one picture but is not important because with start-up mode make this page no sense. It was only for information that is same situation with X11 connected and safety wiring ok.

There is no message or error in messages pages. Only information message about start-up mode that emergency stop is working only local.

• So I have a news about this issue.

KUKA service come and they try to solve this problem but unsuccessfully. So day later they downgrade the system a now is working as have.

Advertising from our partners