Fanuc robot How to abort all with offsets and bg-logic?

• Hey all,

I'm very new to programming Fanuc robotics. I was assigned to put a new Fanuc robot into production, but I quickly realized that the person who did the programming did not take their time to make it work perfectly for the application.

I stopped the robot after crashing into itself and the base a couple of times and fine-tuned those positions. However, since the program has many offsets and wait times, when I do clear all and start the program from the beginning, it tries to continue where it left off. The robot's function is to take parts from one side, put them in an empty slot, wait for 2 hours, and then take them out from the other side. The robot is supposed to treat parts first come, first served, but it takes out parts randomly, some after 1 hour, some after 24 hours.

So, my questions are:

How do I clear the program and force it to start from the beginning?

How can I ensure that the program treats all parts equally? Meaning, it takes out all parts within the same time frame.

I hope I explained what I'm trying to do clearly. If not, please let me know which part is unclear.

Any and all help is highly appreciated.

• Hi Edka !

When you Abort program, it starts from beginning.

But if you have variables (in PR or R), you could initialize them from the begining of the TP program.

If your program runs in loop, simply define the initialization in the beginning and implement a label (LBL) after that.

At the end of the program, implement a Jump LBL to return at the beginning of the loop but overpass the first initialization.

I haven't seen your program, so i am not sure if my explanations fit your request !

If it starts well the first time, you have not checked all !

Advertising from our partners