problem in c3g software

• Nation

Approved the thread.
  • From OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL for C3G Plus.

SYSTEM SOFTWARE LOADING

The system software comprises a set of files stored on three floppy disks. Normally the controller is delivered with the system software already loaded. Should it be necessary to load system software, the files contained in the floppy disks must be loaded in the controller memory (Ram Disk) following the procedures given below.

The system software floppy disks are kept in a container inside the controller. Each disk and the box that contains them are labelled with the specific data of the software contained.

It is advisable to make a reserve copy of all the disks supplied by COMAU SYSTEMS.

LOADING WITH FLOPPY DISK UNIT (FDU)

· Insert the C3G Plus SYSTEM SOFTWARE disk 1/3 in the Floppy Disk unit.

· Turn on the controller moving the main switch to ON. The system starts automatically and, after an initial test, it starts loading the operating system.

· When the programming terminal displays the following flashing message:

Press any key to continue press any key twice.

· You will then be asked to insert disks 2/3 and 3/3. Insert the disks and confirm with ENTER.

• thanks alot for your instructions but I have disks but no floppy disks

so i have copy of files of C3G software and kermit program on flash memory

and i try to connect to com 0 in panel by serial cable connection - usb to computer

but not connect , so i try change baud rate speed but not work

so Have u any idea for using C3g software by pc to install control unit sys.

and these my mail :mannotepro@gmail.com

• dear massula

thanks again for your interset

i am using c3g only not plus

model of robot :::: C3g-900

and when i connect from my pc to robot control unit by serial cable :

1-open transf but doesn't connect

2-open kermit Ms dos but doesn't connect

for your knowledge working from windowes xp 32

could you send me your mail and i will send to you images from my pc and this system

i did all steps in c3g plus also but not work (connect) :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

• The failed RAM test is a bad sign. The C3G-901 robot I worked with would load software off the floppy disk only after clearing RBC memory and successfully completing diagnostics.

Try clearing RBC memory first by removing the RBC board and shorting the leads of the green memory cap at the back of the RBC board. Reinstall the RBC and if it continues to fail the RAM test, consider repairing/replacing the RBC as the RAM is located on the RBC board.

Advertising from our partners