Autostart execution problems in KROSET

• Code
    Hi, how are you, I'm new here, I have a beginner's question (I think), it turns out that I'm making a program in KROSET, to simulate the movement and then I'll pass it on to the robot, it turns out that the simulation doesn't detect the conditions that are in the autostart.pc and autostart2.pc tasks, are these programs supposed to run in the background in conjunction with main? (I'm a beginner) so I think these are not running on the pc. I have tried executing "SWITCH" in the KROSET terminal to show me the states of these programs, they were OFF, I changed them to ON in the Pendant, but it did not work, any advice? I hope I have explained myself well (translated with the google translate, sorry),ps: I am using KIDE to create the program.

Code

• SkyeFire

Approved the thread.
  • Welcome to the forum.......... :beerchug:

PC Task area is for running programs asynchronously with the Main Program area.

ie 100% independent and commonly referred to as background tasks.

I am using KIDE to create the program.

Why do people use KIDE when using KRoset.

KRoset has a perfectly suited IDE without all the 'fluff' KIDE includes in it's preformatted state...... :hmmm:

Anyway, down to preference I expect......

The answer to your question is yes, by activating SYSTEM SWITCH autostart.pc ON etc, will start that program at power up.

However, caveats to remember:

1. Your program HAS to be named autostart.pc in order for it work.

2. Your program can be called instead, but there has to be a program named autostart.pc accordingly.

3. KRoset has 2 controllers, the KRoset controller for the project side and PCAS for the virtual side.

4. When using PCAS side, then that needs to be synchronized with KRoset side controller.

5. Confused?

This is why there is a synchronization option for the controllers option as below.

Also, if you go into options (from plugin menu) and ensure you have set the options correctly.

Then when opening your project, any autostart.pc should start up.

Also consider using the synchronize option in order to synchronize one controller to the other.

Advertising from our partners