MOTOTMAN NX100 TO MICRO 800 LC50 -DNET20 PLUGIN SETUP

• Hi has anyone an example of comunicating to NX100 as slave with micro 850 dnet 20 pugin i loaded eds from floppy in controll cabinet 2 green lights are lit on dnet plugin

just starting simple i mapped the mode switch on pendant to the first 2 bits of network io via motoman ladder

• Lemster68

Approved the thread.
  • Right forum, your post is a little confusing. “anyone an example of comunicating to NX100…”

It sounds like you are communicating with the controller. I assume the mode selector switch you mapped in the ladder works as you intend.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• yes what i want to do is read some network outputs (i mapped the mode selector on the teach pendant to the first three bits ) as a simple start it looks like i am connected on the Allen bradly sofware was not sure on the service code exc used for the moto man im using the SST DN3 1 pci card on the motoman ,

the system has 2 manipulators SSA2000 would Like to be able to in the future remotley select Hold And Start each manipulators sub task i have the DN3 card set to 8 bytes (64 i/o points )

if it would be modbus id be fine but the device net is new territoy for me have don quitea bit of research on it thanks for the help

Edited once, last by LARRY ().

Advertising from our partners