Submit interpreter not active

• Hi to all,

I have a problem with my KR C4. When it woks, always in the same point of the job, the submit interpreter becomes not active and the icon still red.

A warning message says: "submit interpreter is not active" TQM <12>.

Kss version is 8.3.

I cannot restart it because kuka show a message that says that there is no submit interpreter in th memory or something like that.

So the solution is shutdown and restart. But the situation repeat when the routine will call in the next cycle.

How i can do to figure out?

Edited 4 times, last by markolino ().

• MOM

Approved the thread.
  • TQM looks like TorQueMonitor

Have you checked all *.src or *.dat files for errors (probably as expert or administrator - can't remember which file)

In your submit interpreter is a TQM called (e.g. variable)?

• TQM looks like TorQueMonitor

Have you checked all *.src or *.dat files for errors (probably as expert or administrator - can't remember which file)

In your submit interpreter is a TQM called (e.g. variable)?

The software is the same since many years...i don't think is a software error. How i can check if a TQM is called in the sps? Is it possible to modify the torque limit ?

Notice that the message is a warning not an alarm. I don't have any alarm but the submit doesen't start.

• check pinned topic READ FIRST. should be more precise than that.

avoid present altered interpretation what was shown - report it exactly as is or use screenshot.

term TQM indicates that you are dealing with torque monitoring.

probably some variable is not declared or initialized or the declaration/initialization is modified.

If the problem happens always at same program you can try commenting out that part of the program and see if the problem goes away. if it does, you need to repair that part of the program.

to see why submit is not running, you need to know which submit. some KSS version can have more than one. process is the same - identify line of code where program is stopped. try to comment out problem line and see if the problem is gone. then do whatever it takes to repair it or re-enter it.

you can switch view to see submit interpreter code by changing value of $INTERPRETER variable

1 = robot interpreter (normal)

0 = main submit (if no MultiSubmit is installed)

2 = main submit (if MultiSubmit is installed)

3,4,5... - Aux Submit (if MultiSubmit is installed)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• KRC version is 8.3.37

KSS 8.3.48

i have only sps.sub in my robot, and inside the loop there is a call to TORQUE_MONITORING() declared in tm_bib.src .

At the moment i skip the module that stops the submit interpreter and all works ok.

So i think there is a movement (SLIN) that is not ok to complete. What i can check ? There some parameter about torque in the fold of the inline form ?

Very thanks a lot.

• Errors in SPS.SUB regarding TORQUE_MONITORING() mostly come from robot programs where someone copied / deleted or manipulated some of the variables TMxx of the type TQM_TQDAT_T.

I have a problem with my KR C4. When it woks, always in the same point of the job, the submit interpreter becomes not active and the icon still red.

May be you can post exact that line and the .DAT file, without problems with your policy. Otherwise from now on you will be on your own. :winking_face:

• Errors in SPS.SUB regarding TORQUE_MONITORING() mostly come from robot programs where someone copied / deleted or manipulated some of the variables TMxx of the type TQM_TQDAT_T.

May be you can post exact that line and the .DAT file, without problems with your policy. Otherwise from now on you will be on your own. :winking_face:

Thanks hermann. :thumbs_up:

The robot program that cause sps to fail runs since from 3 years and nobody for sure has make any modification in the code. It is very strange. I'm reading the manual and i've check the Torq_diff[1...6] variable to control the maximum deviation on torque monitoring but I found value in range beetween 20 and 40.

I think the setpoint for T12 (torque_mon - axis n.2) is 200 and the tolerance is 0 (torque_def).

I found that the message warnig

TQM <12> showed on the pendant maybe it is showed because in tm_bib.src module there is a function (TQM_INTER_STOP () ) that for all axis compare the torque_diff value with the real time value (torque T12 and impact T22) and if something is not ok i think that it stops the sps.sub

I'm tryng to understand whats happening....

Edited 5 times, last by markolino ().

• I had ruled out calling the src which caused the error. After 2-3 days as if by magic making the part of the code where it went wrong work again, everything works perfectly. Inexplicable.

Advertising from our partners