DECL IPO_MODE IPO_FRAME
      IF $IPO_MODE==IPO_FRAME THEN
        RETURN 
      ELSE
        $IPO_MODE=IPO_FRAME
      ENDIF
    END

Hi experts !

when i chang IPO_FRAME.base=IPO_FRAME.Tool. i can run robot in tool coordination (if i don't remember wrong)

so i want to know that whether there are different ways to move robot in tool coordination or not ?

plz tell me if you know.

many thanks

• Zin1701

Changed the title of the thread from “kuka robot - Is there more way to move robot in tool coordination” to “kuka robot - Are there more ways to move robot in tool coordination”.
  • Fubini

Approved the thread.
  • What are you looking for? Whats the problem you want to solve? $IPO_MODE tells the robot that it is holding the workpiece and the tool is fixed in the workspace. Technically this is achieved by flipping the meaning of tool and base and inverting $POS_ACT.

Or are you looking for moving simple shifting positions in the tool system? This can be done with the colon operator e.g.

Lin xp:Shift ; shift in tool

or with

Lin_rel shift #tool

Fubini

• thanks so much

but one more stupid question

Code
    eg1: ptp{A 2}
    eg2: ptp_Rel{A 2}

so i wanna ask both examples above, Robot will rotate at the origin of TCP or not

if both rotate in TCP and i wanna rotate at the origin of basefram. what should i do ?

• If you want to do the shift relative to the base frame you need to reverse order of the colon operator.

lin shift:xp ; shift relative to base

or

lin_rel xp #base ; #base is default here so if left out shift is relative to base frame

If you want more options inbetween checkout $ROTSYS

Fubini

Advertising from our partners