F_03_00 - Bus fault Master

• Hello to everyone,

I would like to ask you for help. I have problem to detect possible cause of errors that I am getting from KCP. Machine (for depalletizing) stopped in working condition - KCP was restarted/reset by itself. When someone from my workers shut down the power supply I got messages like F_03_00-Bus fault master, F_03_04-Bus fault Slave no 11 frequency controller 75G1, F_7500 - frequency converter 75G1.

After another switching of power supply KCP was black. Like it does not have any power suply (I checked power supply on CI3 board and it was ok). After that I that that grafic card is damaged - I switched port (cable X805) to spare, and I got signal on KCP. I do not get what is happenig with the machine. I am new in this field and I do not know how to react anymore.

Thanks for reply in advance.

• MOM

Approved the thread.
  • Term KCP is normally used to identify KUKA Control Panel - a teach pendant on older KUKA systems built around KRC1 and KRC2 controllers. Sometimes the term is even used more loosely to refer to a smartPad - a newer product used with KRC4/KRC5 and Sunrise controllers.

This forum section is about collaborative KUKA robots running on Sunrise. There is no CI3 board in Sunrise controller. So.... What is the exact controller type and robot type you have there? What is the software version? Maybe show some photos. if this is KRC2 system we can move the topic to correct forum.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I try to find some manual how to restore archive to robot but with no success. Could anyone help me or send me some manual how to do it? When I go to File>Restore I do not have choice from which source to restore it. See attached picture.

• please read pinned topic READ FIRST. it explains bunch of things.

your controller is KRC2 and KSS version is 5.2.x.

archive path is set using tool called KRC Configurator.

it is the same as when you collected archive. you can also just try to create new archive and see where it goes. normally it would be floppy drive A: and file would be A:\Archive.zip but this could be customized.

to access KRC configurator, you need to login as Expert, minimize HMI to get to Windows level, then using explorer navigate to C:\KRC\Util\...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners