KUKA USA Webinar - Sim 4.x startup and basic training

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Interesting to know they will merge KUKA.Sim and WorkVisual in the future. I always wondered when something like this would happen.

Hm! Similar to how ABB has RobotStudio set up? RS has both the robot setup/programming environment (free), and a full simulation engine (with paid license).

• This was what I understood from the webinar. And make sense, at all, having just one software to manage the robots.

I remember seeing some brochures in WorkVisual first days, showing a sort of simulator inside WoV. I was a thing called Visual Process or something like this.

But in this case, I think WoV will be inserted inside KUKA.Sim, and it will work as RobotStudio. Some functions will be free, and some will require a license.

Advertising from our partners