Denso VS 060A1 / RC7M Info

• My company has acquired a used Denso VS060 and RC7M controller. All I have is the manipulator, controller, power cord with the non controller end cut off, and communication cable that has been cleanly cut in 2 so I am looking for a good service manual and pinout so I can try to get this thing on a road to movement. ANY help is greatly appreciated.

• HawkME

Approved the thread.
  • Hi RustyRad

I just read your message.

Did you manage to start the robot?

Resetting the controller power connections would be no problem. I can help you.

Instead, to restore the connection of motors and encoders, I would need you to post the photos with the connector types of the controller and the robot. A detailed photo of the end of the wire that is cut off would also help.

I have some cables here for the RC7, but they are for robots older than yours and the keyer connector is round, like the ones used by RC5 controllers.

In the manuals that are published I have not been able to find the pins of these cables.

I think if someone has another robot just like yours maybe you could make it easier to match the pins for the controller and robot connectors.

Anyway, if you post the photos and can expand the information you need, I will try to help you by looking more thoroughly at the documentation I have here.

All the best.

Advertising from our partners