Program Start Method

• I want to leave this update as I may have found a fix but will update tomorrow on if it works.

That is a good hint. I remember that I had one robot in the past configured with Other and UOP. The only way to get this one to work was to clear the IO assignments for the PNS1-8 signals. With that system I have only used UI 1-8 and UO 1-10.

I have no idea why it didn't work with the UOP signals completely mapped because I had many other systems that worked with that setup.

• That is a good hint. I remember that I had one robot in the past configured with Other and UOP. The only way to get this one to work was to clear the IO assignments for the PNS1-8 signals. With that system I have only used UI 1-8 and UO 1-10.

I have no idea why it didn't work with the UOP signals completely mapped because I had many other systems that worked with that setup.

I tried reconfiguring the UOPs as stated above and still not able to start the cell from the UOP inputs. Looks like I will be making another call to Fanuc today.

Advertising from our partners