motoman Simulating IO . Operate?

• I have been fighting this problem with GP600. Every time I start the job it pops up the the message "Simulating IO . Operate? Yes/No" . Now I went thru the forums and found how to set any simulated IO to physical on both GP input and external input and did so . I am still seeing the popup message every time. I feel like I am missing something simple. Any thoughts? Thanks .

• kwakisaki

Approved the thread.
  • I have been fighting this problem with GP600. Every time I start the job it pops up the the message "Simulating IO . Operate? Yes/No" . Now I went thru the forums and found how to set any simulated IO to physical on both GP input and external input and did so . I am still seeing the popup message every time. I feel like I am missing something simple. Any thoughts? Thanks .

Hi

It is possible you active an input or output manually (SIM) in IN/OUT menu.

For see what input or output are SIM, go to IN/OUT menu and find the I/O simulation list, under it you can see what input or outputs are active.

There are a SIM in front of each input or output, if you press select it will be hide and the input or output will be disable from simulation and you don't want to see the message again.

Advertising from our partners