Combine r1 with TSL MOTOSIM

• You are using hsf format file, it is a complete draw and it doesn't have separate sections for move. If you see the base of tracker must be stable and without moving and the base under robot that robot is mounting on it must move with robot.

You can solve this problem only if you change tracker from one section to two section. You can use SOLIDWORKS and separate tracker to two section. After that the base can stay without moving and the base that robot is mounting on it can move.

You can use rect x or rect y in maintenance mode after this change in 3d drawing.

I hope you understand and can help you.

• I use the format stp.

You are using hsf format file, it is a complete draw and it doesn't have separate sections for move. If you see the base of tracker must be stable and without moving and the base under robot that robot is mounting on it must move with robot.

You can solve this problem only if you change tracker from one section to two section. You can use SOLIDWORKS and separate tracker to two section. After that the base can stay without moving and the base that robot is mounting on it can move.

You can use rect x or rect y in maintenance mode after this change in 3d drawing.

I hope you understand and can help you.

• I use the format stp.

Yes you use stp format but when you import it to Motosim, it change to hsf format.

You must create two draw from orginal stp. Open it to SOLIDWORKS and change to two part. One it the length of tracker without trolley under robot, and one part is trolly for under robot. With this work you can move only trolly and robot that are mounting on it.

Advertising from our partners