External Axis Endless

• Hello,

We have an external axis endless. It can turn according to the value that give to MTE in MOVJ instruction. I use MRESET to reset the number of turn.

I have a problem, I need the axis turn more than 32767, in the default the MTE can set only 32767. for use more than this, i use MRESET to reset the axis turn and use MOVJ for turn again but there are a problem after reset. Axis stop and start again, this is bad for my work. How can solve this problem?

My Program is below:

NOP

MOVJ VJ=10

MOVJ VJ=10 MTE= 32767

MRESET

MOVJ VJ=10 MTE=32767

END

• What is the purpose of turning so many degrees? Welding? Milling?

• two options for solving your problem come to my mind.

1 ) You can increase MTE= 32767 by 2 times. By creating a start point of rotation MTE= -32767 and end point MTE= +32767

2) or paid function from the manufacturer by manipulating the secret parameter FD ( Infinite rotation (Ext axis, T axis) )

• two options for solving your problem come to my mind.

1 ) You can increase MTE= 32767 by 2 times. By creating a start point of rotation MTE= -32767 and end point MTE= +32767

2) or paid function from the manufacturer by manipulating the secret parameter FD ( Infinite rotation (Ext axis, T axis) )

Thank you for your options,

Can you give me example for option 1 that you said?

About option 2, are you sure there are function parameter for infinite rotation? Because i didn't listen about it.

• Thank you for your options,

Can you give me example for option 1 that you said?

About option 2, are you sure there are function parameter for infinite rotation? Because i didn't listen about it.

Yes it exists, but involves some parameter that need the Yaskawa assistance.

Basically the MRESET is done automatically.

But if I remember remain a limit: you can go to a max value of 999999999 after that it's possible that could rise an alarm like 1656(AXIS ENDELESS INFO NOT GENERATED) or the controller will stop briefly to do a real MRESET.

Advertising from our partners