Number of Tool frame in Roboguide

• Hello,

I am using fanuc Roboguide and in this version of software there are only 10 tool frames. Is there any way to increase the number of Tool_Frames?

• But I need to define different gripper for each Tool frame. I mean there are more than 10 cases for the shape of gripper which is connected to robot and for each type of gripper I need to define a special tool frame. In this case what can I do?

• But I need to define different gripper for each Tool frame. I mean there are more than 10 cases for the shape of gripper which is connected to robot and for each type of gripper I need to define a special tool frame. In this case what can I do?

Still you can store them into PRs and then use them. Your limit will be the number of PRs, or... I don't exactly get the issue :smiling_face:

• you can change the number of user frames, tool frames, user errors, registers, position registers... after a Ctrl start of the controller, somewhere in the menu of Ctrl start, don't remember the correct menu entry, but you will find it😉.

Menu - next - here the most upper one (program memory, or something similar).

• $SCR.$MAXNUMUTOOL

That will change number of available tool frame on the robot. It works with a real robot but may not work correctly in Roboguide, you will have to test it.

Thank you...could u pls tell me how can implement this code in roboguide?

• you can change the number of user frames, tool frames, user errors, registers, position registers... after a Ctrl start of the controller, somewhere in the menu of Ctrl start, don't remember the correct menu entry, but you will find it😉.

Menu - next - here the most upper one (program memory, or something similar).

Thank you
    yes actually I read somewhere there is a way to change the number of these parameters in the " "Controlled Start" from this path:

Robot>Restart Controller> Controlled Start

however in this part I couldn't find any option related to the Tool frame number.

Advertising from our partners