Help with the Alarm "SRVO-062 BZAL alarm (Group:1 Axis: 1)"

• Hi everyone, I would like to ask you for your help.

I'm trying to use a FANUC Robot, model: LR Mate 200iB 5P.

The problem is, when I try to move it in JOG mode shows the error "MCTL-003 system is in error status". Then I go to the active alarms and in every axis is the error "SRVO-062 BZAL alarm (Group:1 Axis: 1)" and it's from the 1 to the 6 axis.

I've been reading some of the solutions that you have given to other people with the same problem, the thing is that I can't find any manual for the robot I'm using. I've found manuals for other models but nothing for this robot.

Also, I've tried the solutions you've given but the procedures in the robot I have are diferent, for example I wanted to try the remastering, but I can't find that option anywhere in the robot menus, I guess that it has a diferent (older) model of operative system

I attached some pictures of the alarms and error.

Thank you very much for your help.

• That's a battery alarm. There are 4 batteries under the cover in the bottom of the robot arm. I think they are C batteries. You'll probably have to remaster or do a recovery after changing the batteries if the robot wasn't powered.

• When you have enabled that mastering menu. Jog robot close as close as possible to zero position marks and try first quick mastering if mastering is really needed. After that you can press calibrates and then you should see each axis current position. If values are close to zero everything should be ok. But if there are 'far away' then you need to do zero position master.

If you application is very accuracy needed one. Then I recommended to do JIG mastering.

• Hi everyone, thank you very much for your useful help, I've tried before search for the mastering option process but I can't find it, the menu that the robot shows It's kind of diferent to other menus of FANUC robots I've seen in some tutorials. I attached a picture of the menu displayed.

That's a battery alarm. There are 4 batteries under the cover in the bottom of the robot arm. I think they are C batteries. You'll probably have to remaster or do a recovery after changing the batteries if the robot wasn't powered.

Advertising from our partners