Reoccurrence of SRVO-065 BLAL Alarm within 15days

• Hello All,

In my system R30iA/M910 Material Handling stamping line robot i got three times in each 15days a SRVO-065 BLAL Alarm as i noticed earlier (before batteries dead) immediately replaced it. also whenever replace new batteries measured it's voltage which was 1.6V+ DC (as recommended) also using only recommended Duracell make LR20/D Type of battery only.

Have checked this both thread on this issues but still issue not resolved?

I Curious about it is a battery fault or a cables? as battery box and it's cover having no any issues.

Can anyone please share Wiring diagram of R30iA Manipulator's Battery box to Controller/Servo Amplifier or This Cable's details. (Battery backup to Servo Amplifier or else)

Thanks in advance. :smiling_face:

All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatic, as most of us believe now-a-days. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of any one. All power is there. Stand up and express the divinity within you--Swami Vivekananda

• Hello,

In this case while investigated with Fanuc India team found that Axis#05 pulse coder cable got broken with battery backup wires & after replace it works fine.

Thanks

All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatic, as most of us believe now-a-days. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of any one. All power is there. Stand up and express the divinity within you--Swami Vivekananda

Advertising from our partners