CONNECTION BETWEEN KUKA SIM PRO 1.1 AND OFFICE LITE 4.1

• Good morning, I have the following problem:

I have KUKA sim pro v 1.1 installed on my computer as well as OfficeLite v 4.1, the problem is that I cannont make the connection between them. I looked for information, however, I did not find it. I read that some have already made the connection but they do not indicate haw. Please, could someone whose connection worked well tell me how he did it. Thank you.

• So, I don't have access to these softwares right now, but looking at my notes, and my memory, You should follow some steps to make them work together. And, If I recall correctly, the connection was ons direction only, from OfficeLite to KUKA.Sim.

On OfficeLite:

You need select the VRC plugin during the OfficeLite Installation

On KUKA.Sim:

You need to build a cell with same robot model You have configured inside OfficeLite.

You need to launch OfficeLite before KUKA.Sim.

Click on the robot, and in the left column, select KRC tab. A KCP icon will appear over the robot. Click on the icon. The KCP screen will turn cyan, and this means that OL and KUKA.Sim are connected. If You jog the robot from the virtual KCP, it will move on KUKA.Sim.

I`m probably missing some step here, but this is what I have now.

• Forgot to mention.

On KUKA.Sim, firs You must configure the connection. Param Tab, and after this, KRC Coupling tab.

And I'm almost sure all this information is available on KUKA.Sim help. Did You checked there?

• Thank you very much, you helped me a lot, but naw I have another problem. I have the trial version of OfficeLite and it doesn't allow me to simulate programs. I think it's a problem with the istaller, do you know of a site where I can download it again?.

• Good afternoon. I installed officelite 4.1.7 demo and kuka simpro1.1 Problem the robot does not move the axes do not change in simpro1.1 but the program sees that I change the control modes T1 T2 AUT please tell me why the robot does not move in simpro1.1

• Forgot to mention.

On KUKA.Sim, firs You must configure the connection. Param Tab, and after this, KRC Coupling tab.

And I'm almost sure all this information is available on KUKA.Sim help. Did You checked there?

Good afternoon. I installed officelite 4.1.7 demo and kuka simpro1.1 Problem the robot does not move the axes do not change in simpro1.1 but the program sees that I change the control modes T1 T2 AUT please tell me why the robot does not move in simpro1.1

• I can't connect these two programs in any way, I ask for help.

There is an exchange between SimPro and OfficeLite, this can be seen by the fact that the operating mode, the speed in automatic mode changes from OfficeLite to SimPro. But I can't get the robot to move in SimPro in any way, even with manual axis control. Tell me

Advertising from our partners