Data of RDC and hard disk inconsistent!

• Translation: Good afternoon! Please help me how to delete this message. When does this happen?

What circumstances caused this error? It must be resolved properly. Normally this happens only if the RDC card is replaced with a new one, or the controller and robot have been swapped.

• Open robot data menu at least as expert user and choose the component that holds the correct data for your installation rdc or hdd.

Since there is no undo button if choosing the wrong dataset make backup/archive before choosing if you are not certain what you are doing.

Fubini

• The robot is functioning, there were no replacements in the robot. I suspect that they only removed the hard drive to make a copy. The message has been hanging for a long time what was caused is unknown since it was before me.

• Какие машинные данные должны быть получены с жесткого диска или RDC?

• Какие машинные данные должны быть получены с жесткого диска или RDC?

"What machine data should be received from the hard disk or RDC?"

Nobody knows... that is something you need to decide. This was already answered by Fubini in post #3

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• The robot is functioning, there were no replacements in the robot.

Functioning to what degree? As far as I know, the robot should not operate with that error active, except for basic Teach mode jogging. Program playback and Auto modes should not be available.

I suspect that they only removed the hard drive to make a copy.

That should not cause this error, unless the hard drive for a different robot was installed by mistake.

As Fubini said, go to SETUP>ROBOT DATA:

When the RDC/HD error is active, you should see two windows -- one showing the HD data, one showing the RDC data. You will need to determine which is correct, by checking against the serial number and TRAFO on the robot's data plate. There will be a menu option to select which data set overwrites the other one, but be careful. The wording of the menu selection can be deceptive, and changed several times over different KSS versions. For some KSS versions you select which data set is correct, but on others you choose which data set is incorrect.

It would be wise to make at least an Archive All backup before making any changes, just in case.

• The robot fully functions in the external mode, there are no problems. But the message message by rdc is present. To be honest, I'm also surprised because when working with other robots, such an error prevented the robot from working.

• yes that is odd...

what is the KSS version? did you do as suggested to compare data? what part of the data is different? some things are more important than others - difference in MADA (robot type) or position (mastering) is obviously a problem. difference in something else (run hours for example) is probably not deemed vital. still difference is a concern and may indicate ticking time bomb. what is the RDC type?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• what part of the data is different?

^^^^THIS^^^^

The only thing that I can think of right off the top of my head is that the RDC/HDD inconsistency is in a piece of data that's non-critical. And the only item in the shared data I can think of that the robot might be willing to ignore inconsistency is the runtime hour meter.

Anything else -- Serial Number, Trafo -- I would expect the robot to be inoperable until the inconsistency was resolved.

Advertising from our partners