move Rx, Ry, Rz relative to world

• hello,

I need to make a movement in Rx relative to another, but that movement has to be relative to World and not to the tool

Move Retool doesn't give me this option because it moves relative to the tool.

What instruction do I have to use?

I usually program KRL with KUKA and the relative movement in KUKA is:

LIN REL { a 10, b 1 , c 7}

this is relative to world

Thank you!

• The function 'offset()' is your friend😉.

See manual.

Thanks.

Is the offset instruction only valid for X,Y,Z or can it also include Rx, Ry, Rz?

I have Sintaxis error here:

MoveL Offs (pEncontrada,0,0,-100\Rx:=-15), v80, z0, WObj:=wobj0;

• You have a syntax error for two reasons. The Rx is not allowed, and you omitted the tool. You might be able to combine the Offset function with a reltool, but the tool would need to be a dummy, remote TCP which has an origin either the same X,Y,Z of the point to move to, or, just a null value 0,0,0. The quaternions should be 1,0,0,0.

• You have a syntax error for two reasons. The Rx is not allowed, and you omitted the tool. You might be able to combine the Offset function with a reltool, but the tool would need to be a dummy, remote TCP which has an origin either the same X,Y,Z of the point to move to, or, just a null value 0,0,0. The quaternions should be 1,0,0,0.

Hi! thanks!

I have tried setting the offset with the reltool with tool0 and it continues to do the Rx orientation with respect to the tool.

MoveL Offs(RelTool(pFound,0,0,0\Rx:=15),0,0,0), v60, z0, tool0;

I can't make the relative movement (Rx) with respect to World.

I think that ABB does not give that option or at least I don't know about it.

Advertising from our partners