Need help connecting a laser scanner

• What are you wanting to use the scanner for? Path correction?

If I remember correctly, there was a special software version, a -27 version. Additional boards had to be added like the NCP-02. Parameters had to be turned on. It was expansive to accomplish.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

If I remember correctly, there was a special software version, a -27 version. Additional boards had to be added like the NCP-02. Parameters had to be turned on. It was expansive to accomplish.

Thank you for participating. We have an NCP-02 board in the controller, It is used for the Comarc option, Can I somehow connect a laser scanner instead of this option??

Can you tell me how the options are installed on the NX100? I know that the NX100 controller is not supported by Motoplus.

• Can you tell me how the options are installed on the NX100? I know that the NX100 controller is not supported by Motoplus.

Most software options are already baked in the software, they just need to be turned on. Not every software option works with every robot model. Not all options are in the software. Some like MotoEye LT was/is a special version of software.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Thank you for participating. We have an NCP-02 board in the controller, It is used for the Comarc option, Can I somehow connect a laser scanner instead of this option??

If you are trying path correction, I don't see how this can be accomplished easily with what you have. I am spitballing though. An internet search doesn't return Scoutvision laser scanner except for the medical field. I envision this is something like a Servo-robot seam tracking scanner mounted in front of the tool.

Advertising from our partners